CASE STUDY: DEPARTMENT OF EMPLOYMENT SERVICES
How do you create a positive brand perception and leverage executives for thought leadership opportunities?
- Write and develop media advisory and press release to provide media outlets with concise information to increase likelihood of coverage.
- Develop a schedule of speaking opportunities for two department executives to promote the positive work of the organization.
- Provide content for digital outlets and manage strategy for digital initiatives.
- Gather and collect information for bios and speaking opportunities for DOES executives in order to pitch and secure conferences, tradeshows and panel events.
- Position DOES as thought leader within youth workforce, education, employment and government industries.
- Create digital content for twitter townhalls and any DOES or City Related event for online engagement.
- Secured speaking opportunities at the following events
- NOBEL Women Conference – Nashville, TN (legislative/government focused)
- BIG Conference (Blacks in Government) – Atlantic City, NJ
- Rutgers University – New Brunswick, NJ (education focused)
- Congressional Black Caucus Annual Legislative Conference – Washington D.C. (policy focused)
- Women’s Empowerment Brunch
- Government/Education Panel
- Participated in effective digital campaigns promoting DOES speaking opportunities and organization events by providing content and engagement with appropriate organizations and topics.